How we’re handling COVID-19:
Thank you for your continued love and support! We’re so excited to be able to open our doors again and get back to doing what we love. As we navigate through this new way, we hope that you will have patience and understanding as things change and evolve.
We will be following new disinfecting guidelines, which include cleaning and sanitizing throughout the day and between each appointment. Everything we touch will be wiped down after each client. We will also be following these new procedures:
- Team members will have their temperatures checked before each shift with our non-contact digital forehead thermometer.
- Team members will be wearing face coverings while inside Blown Away and serving clients, as well as washing their hands before and after each service.
- Services will be by appointment only — at this time we will not accept walk-in appointments.
- Our waiting area will be unavailable, so we ask that you only enter Blown Away once we let you know it is safe to do so. We will call or text you if your appointment is delayed and ask that you wait either outside or in your car.
- At this time we will only be serving bottled water or canned sodas.
- While we love hugs and handshakes; at this time we will be greeting clients with a friendly “Hello” or wave.
Along with our team guidelines that we are putting in place, we will need your help as well to ensure the safety of all clients and our team members. Here’s what you can do:
- If you have a fever, chills, cough, muscle pains, headache, loss of taste or smell, or otherwise think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your appointment so we can ensure the safety of all our clients and team members.
- All clients will be required to wear a face covering while in Blown Away. Remember, you are getting your hair done, so be sure to wear one that fits around the ears allowing for your hair service to be performed without removing the face covering. If you don’t have one or forget yours, we will have disposable masks for you to use.
- Please arrive for your appointment alone, as we are limited on the number of people allowed in Blown Away.
- If you have any health concerns or questions about our new policies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon! xox